MapleTree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» I AM DAN FROM MAPLE DREAM
Jonatan's GM application EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:20 pm by lightsniper

» Hello everyone! :D
Jonatan's GM application EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 10:40 am by Yui

» New Website
Jonatan's GM application EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 4:54 am by Anim3x

» What we need!
Jonatan's GM application EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:44 pm by Crypt

» Formal Complaint.
Jonatan's GM application EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:30 pm by WilsonLuke

» Staff Team
Jonatan's GM application EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 10:17 pm by Crypt

» Item Sneak Peak!
Jonatan's GM application EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 10:16 pm by Crypt

» Estimated time?
Jonatan's GM application EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 5:25 pm by Crypt

» Adding new sections on the forum
Jonatan's GM application EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 4:04 pm by Yui

Keywords

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:58 am

Jonatan's GM application

3 posters

Go down

Jonatan's GM application Empty Jonatan's GM application

Post by Don Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:20 pm

Name: Jonatan Saveljeff

Timezone: CEST (UTC/GMT +2 hours)

IGN: My IGN will be F0rest

Why should you be part of the staff team?: I have had experience, I’m really patient and I like helping people. I will be online for the most part of my days and you can always get in touch with me no matter the time. If something is needed then you can call on me and I’ll fix it, if I can’t then I will find someone that can. I love being in a game and just helping people even if this limits my “Gaming experience”. I will be happy and friendly to everyone on the server, if someone is being rude to me or anyone else I will make sure that everyone goes away with a smile.

How can you help the Server?: The server itself as in code and such, I’m afraid that I can’t be too much assistance, but I can help it with a lot of other thing like (Community wise and such). I can get more people to join the server by sending it out on my Facebook and other sites. I can stream if needed and I can make YouTube videos. If there is something wrong with the coding in the game or such I can call a few friends that are game developers and they should be able to give us a hand.

In what ways will hiring you benefit the community?: As I said in the text above, I have experience in being a game master and website manager (Community manager). I will be on when I am home and at school if I have the time (I will have quite a lot of time even in school). You can summon me whenever you need someone to take a “shift” or just assist in any way.

If two players are fighting, what will you do?: First of all I will tell them to take the fighting into a personal chat (Depending on what they are fighting about), if they keep it in the all chat I will send both to another world and talk to them and give them a warning. If that doesn’t help then I will send them on a timeout (5~10 min) and tell them that if they continue after the timeout I will send them away again for a longer time. I will also inform co-workers and game owner about the situation. But my first goal will be to make them both happy again by solving their problem.

You see a hacker, what steps do you take?: Hacking shouldn’t be allowed at any time so I will give them a straight up ban. So, step 1: Go into hide, take evidence (record a video, print screen and finally ban them). Step 2: Write down why I banned them, name, location and add in my print screens and/or video. Step 3: Send all the evidence and information to a gm that is in charge of this area.

You spot a GM abusing powers, what will you do?: I will take pictures, videos and everything else that I can use to gather evidence of this. I will not take any action myself as long as I’m not promoted that will say. Step 1: Gather evidence. Step 2: Send all the evidence to someone that can deal with the situation and also write a report of all my actions taken.

You get accepted as staff, what will you do first?: First of all I will get familiarised with all the commands again (Haven’t been a maple story gm for a few years.)

If you were an animal, what would you be?:
Cat, because they are cute, loving and simply awesome.

Have you been a Staff member of another community?: I have been a gm on a few maple story, Cabal, Silkroad and flyff servers. (I can’t prove anything but if I get added as a game master on this server then I can show you that I have a lot of experience).
(If yes, show proof [if possible] and names of servers)

Are you currently working for any servers?: I haven’t been working for any server for the past year and a half or so.

About yourself: My name is Jonatan Saveljeff and I’m a white male that live in Sweden. I currently go to college for my last year as an IT learner. I grew up with a computer more or less, I got my first computer when I was 8 and I’ve been stuck ever since. I play a lot of games at the same time as I study a lot of computer tech. I have tried more or less all the different types of games (2d, 3d, first person and so on). I currently play Strife and Smite. (I will start on this server when it’s up even if I don’t get accepted as a game master). I started Maple story when I was 11 or so and I played it for 4 years without a break so I am quite familiar with the game. I can see that this application is getting long so if there is anything else that you want to know about me, send me a private message and I’ll answer all your questions as fast as possible.

Last edited by Don on Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Don
Don

Back to top Go down

Jonatan's GM application Empty Re: Jonatan's GM application

Post by Vodka Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:13 pm

I enjoyed reading your aapplication.thank you for the post abd welcome to the server buddy.
Vodka
Vodka

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:14 pm

Sorry about the typos bad phone screen lol
Vodka
Vodka

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:59 am

Vodka wrote:I enjoyed reading your aapplication.thank you for the post abd welcome to the server buddy.

Thank you, I would like to be a member of this staff and community. The server has everything that I want in a maple story. I think that this server will come a long way and just be awesome.
Don
Don

Back to top Go down

Post by TheD3mon Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:34 am

Personally there are to many flaws in your application to list. Im Sorry that im not a fan.

A Hater was here.

~TheD3mon
TheD3mon
TheD3mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:45 am

TheD3mon wrote:Personally there are to many flaws in your application to list. Im Sorry that im not a fan.

A Hater was here.

~TheD3mon

Could you explain what the flaws are? It would help me understand what you're trying to refer too and also help me explain if needed.
Don
Don

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down