Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» I AM DAN FROM MAPLE DREAM
Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:20 pm by lightsniper

» Hello everyone! :D
Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:40 am by Yui

» New Website
Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:54 am by Anim3x

» What we need!
Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:44 pm by Crypt

» Formal Complaint.
Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:30 pm by WilsonLuke

» Staff Team
Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:17 pm by Crypt

» Item Sneak Peak!
Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:16 pm by Crypt

» Estimated time?
Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:25 pm by Crypt

» Adding new sections on the forum
Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:04 pm by Yui

Keywords

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 13 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:34 am

Morgan's GM Application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Morgan's GM Application.

Post by shadowmanxd on Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:03 am

Name:Morgan

Age:19

Timezone:
GMT+2
IGN:Going to be Morgan.

Why should you be part of the staff team?:I'd like to be a part of this staff team because the server seems really nice and a lot of effort is put here,Wz editing to add v152 stuff and as you say items from Sword Art online is just wow,There's very much effort and potential here.
I'd like to be a staff member to help this server rise from the very beginning even before beta stage,Because this is the most time any server needs support at and also this shows how loyal a person can be to a server,to help from the beginning Wink.

How can you Help the Server?:

In what ways will hiring you benefit the community?:I'll benefit the community in solving their problems,answering their Questions.
I'd benefit the community by giving them a fair game master (Intern) who's friendly to them and always makes them feel like if they're talking to a brother,Not just some guy online.
I'm going to grant players the best playing environment and fair play where I'd ban any hacker with Zero tolerance because hackers have advantages which other people don't have and it's extremely unfair.

If two players are fighting, what will you do?:I'd listen to them and try to understand what seems to be the problem then I'd think about it and tell them the appropriate words to forgive each other and forget about the fight Wink.

You see a hacker, what steps do you take?:I'd first take a picture to keep it as an evidence just in case he goes on forums and says he got free banned and start saying server staff team sucks they banned him unfairly,So a solid proof is like a sharp sword,Cuts all the bull shit Wink.
The second step I'm going to do is to ban hammer him.
However,If he ban appeals it's totally out of my league and I'd let the owner/Admin mostly to think about his ban appeal.

You spot a GM abusing powers, what will you do?
I'd take a picture of him abusing his powers or a video if possible and I'd directly report him to the moderator/trusted administrator.

You get accepted as staff, what will you do first?:
I'm going to wait for the server to open hardly and start motivating my self to help the server as much as i can,I'd first log in to the game and wait for anyone who logs in to give him a very warm welcome as he's one of our new members to make him love the server and visit us again,I'd also wait for any person who calls for help from a GM and be more than glad to help him.

If you were an animal, what would you be?:I'd be a Cheetah because they're pretty much fast and furious.

Have you been a Staff member of another community?:
(If yes, show proof [if possible] and names of servers)
Yes I've been a staff member of Dstroyer MS a v83 server.
Unfortunately I don't remember me taking any pics of me at the server but I mostly know all of the intern/GM Commands.
Are you currently working for any servers?:

About yourself:I'm a person who loves Talking,Making friends,Socialization and being in groups.
I'm a very friendly person who'd forgive everyone for anything and I do not have problems with any one against his religion/Age/Name or such stupid stuff.
Helping people is gladly one of the best things I can do,Leaving another server where me and cal used to play at,I had a lv 120 blaze wizard and i was quitting anyways,I decided to give this account to a newbie to leech himself and farm some money himself for free and I was so happy to see him going crazy like Omg thank you very much and stuff.
Ignoring and hate are the two things I sometimes fail at,I do not even believe in hating a person for any reason(Specially at online games)It's like everyone has his own life and we all wear masks online but people start acting smart and they keep fighting for very childish and stupid reasons which is unnecessary,No I can guarantee with a one hundred percent I'm not such a person.
I've been administrator and moderator in many other games not just maple story,So I do have knowledge of how moderating is and how dealing with players is.
Well that was all and hope I you can think about the app,Good luck Wink.
avatar
shadowmanxd

Posts : 16
Points : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan's GM Application.

Post by mbola1 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:42 am

Good luck, may the force be with you

mbola1

Posts : 31
Points : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan's GM Application.

Post by Vodka on Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:23 am

Goodluck morgan I thought you were just a player in dstroyer I never saw you GM there.
avatar
Vodka

Posts : 28
Points : 49
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-09-11
Age : 24
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan's GM Application.

Post by Yui on Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:20 am

I've seen the name Morgan in-game, if you know me, I'm Saito. Aren't you still a GM tere?
avatar
Yui

Posts : 56
Points : 64
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-10
Age : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan's GM Application.

Post by shadowmanxd on Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:47 pm

Vodka wrote:Goodluck morgan I thought you were just a player in dstroyer I never saw you GM there.
Nope I was not a player in Dstroyer I was an intern for trial.
Saito wrote:I've seen the name Morgan in-game, if you know me, I'm Saito. Aren't you still a GM there?
Yep I do know you saito you was applying for developer I guess or maybe forum moderator hm,Anyways no Revan has decided to believe overdose and he demoted me/banned me for no reason or without even telling me why.
avatar
shadowmanxd

Posts : 16
Points : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan's GM Application.

Post by Yui on Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:33 pm

shadowmanxd wrote:
Vodka wrote:Goodluck morgan I thought you were just a player in dstroyer I never saw you GM there.
Nope I was not a player in Dstroyer I was an intern for trial.
Saito wrote:I've seen the name Morgan in-game, if you know me, I'm Saito. Aren't you still a GM there?
Yep I do know you saito you was applying for developer I guess or maybe forum moderator hm,Anyways no Revan has decided to believe overdose and he demoted me/banned me for no reason or without even telling me why.
I see, that's very unfortunate to hear. It's nice that I get to see you again. [:
avatar
Yui

Posts : 56
Points : 64
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-10
Age : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan's GM Application.

Post by mbola1 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:23 pm

Lol isn't overdose a chick and Revan is her betch? Also Morgan can be a good gm cool guy to get along with

mbola1

Posts : 31
Points : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan's GM Application.

Post by shadowmanxd on Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:00 pm

타이. wrote:
I see, that's very unfortunate to hear. It's nice that I get to see you again. [:
Alright thanks buddy,Glad to see you too.
mbola1 wrote:
Lol isn't overdose a chick and Revan is her betch? Also Morgan can be a good gm cool guy to get along with
Lol I don't care about it anymore man,Revan has lost my services as an intern and He threw me up after supporting him for long time so,No problem.
avatar
shadowmanxd

Posts : 16
Points : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan's GM Application.

Post by Yui on Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:25 pm

Revan is a douche, he should forgive you. You we're doing a good job, tbh. You should stay here, it's nice. [:
avatar
Yui

Posts : 56
Points : 64
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-10
Age : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan's GM Application.

Post by shadowmanxd on Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:32 pm

타이. wrote:Revan is a douche
True that.
타이. wrote: he should forgive you.
Nah he shouldn't,Even if he does I won't get back because I've got something called "Honor".
And Lol I've done nothing wrong o.o.
타이. wrote:You we're doing a good job, tbh. You should stay here, it's nice. [:
Well thanks for saying that and Yeah hope I get accepted here so I can stay more Wink.
avatar
shadowmanxd

Posts : 16
Points : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan's GM Application.

Post by Yui on Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:35 pm

[quote="shadowmanxd"]
shadowmanxd wrote:
Well thanks for saying that and Yeah hope I get accepted here so I can stay more Wink.
Even if you don't, I still want you to stay. [:
Even if I get denied or accepted, I will stay, this is my homeland.
avatar
Yui

Posts : 56
Points : 64
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-10
Age : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan's GM Application.

Post by shadowmanxd on Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:46 pm

타이. wrote:
shadowmanxd wrote:
shadowmanxd wrote:
Well thanks for saying that and Yeah hope I get accepted here so I can stay more Wink.
Even if you don't, I still want you to stay. [:
avatar
shadowmanxd

Posts : 16
Points : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan's GM Application.

Post by Yui on Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:07 pm

shadowmanxd wrote:
타이. wrote:
shadowmanxd wrote:
shadowmanxd wrote:
Well thanks for saying that and Yeah hope I get accepted here so I can stay more Wink.
Even if you don't, I still want you to stay. [:
Le me is already here, dw. <3
avatar
Yui

Posts : 56
Points : 64
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-10
Age : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan's GM Application.

Post by TheD3mon on Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:40 am

The Colors of the post hurt my eyes... i did not read it sorry.
avatar
TheD3mon

Posts : 35
Points : 58
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan's GM Application.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum